Friday, 1 August 2014

Five For Friday

This is my first time doing a Five for Friday Link up but I thought I would give it a try. I always look forward to Fridays for numerous reasons...hubby comes home early from work, more time spent with the family on the weekend, time to plan some fun weekend adventures, and now the chance to share some of my week with the readers of my blog. So here it goes.
The most exciting thing that has happened this week is the creation of my own blog. I stress how excited I am to have a place to share all my creations and ideas. Again, a big thanks goes out to my friend Angela for her time and patience, thank goodness she has patience :) There is so much to learn about this new world of blogging and I am so thankful that she is my "go to girl" for help. I am looking forward to seeing what the world of blogging will bring!!
In a weeks time I will be heading out with my family on a 2 week summer vacation. We will be camping, visiting friends and family, attending weddings and celebrating my 30th birthday with Kayaking on the ocean. Anyhow, I started shopping for the trip this week and got the most important part of the whole trip.
SMORES...Sorry about the flipped photo, that is one thing I need to figure out how to fix.
After being off for a year on mat leave I have been spending a lot of time lately trying to get myself organized for the upcoming school year. I found these great containers at our locate Dollar Store and plan on using them for holding crayons, pencils, etc.. I love that they match the colours of my other classroom bins.
I love a good Thrift Store find!! This week I was looking through one of our local stores and in addition to finding some cool items for my niece I found this great little lamp for my classroom. I can't wait to fix it up and add it to my room in the fall. Should be fun :)
And last but also most important...I have spent my week with this little cutie!! She is on the move now, crawling everywhere and getting into anything (including mommy's plants). Being a mom fills up most of my days, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I hope you enjoyed reading!! That's all for now :)

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your first linky! Can't wait to see what you do to that lamp.

    ReplyDelete