This is a picture of me exploring the tidal pools at Gabriola Island.
I felt like a kid again!!
The camper is mostly unpacked and the laundry pile is slowly disappearing so I figured it was a good time to jump back into school planning mode. Being that it is Monday I thought I would Link up and write a Monday Made It!!!
Returning to the classroom after being home with my daughter for a year is like having a fresh start! I have been busy planning, creating and most of all collecting amazing ideas from Teacher Bloggers and Teachers Pay Teachers. I am happy to share some of my finds with you today!
Morning Work has always been a part of my daily routine. Typically I would have my students complete a Calendar Journal as well as another small extra practise activity (sometimes this was LA related and sometimes Math) which I would photocopy for each day and my students would put them into folders. By the end
These are two of the 21 binders that I have put together.
These are some of the pages I have included for the beginning of the school year.
I am looking forward to seeing how they work for me and my students!
You can find this binder HERE on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Anyone that knows me, knows that I love organization!! Whether at home or in the classroom, being organized makes life so much simpler. One way that I keep my classroom organized is with...LABELS!! So in preparation for the school year I found these super cute labels to help keep all my student's books organized this year.
Don't get me wrong... I always have labeled them, but they just didn't look as cute as these.
You can find these labels HERE for Free!!
My third Made It Monday item is something that I made previously and dug it out of my poster bin to give it a facelift for the coming school year.
At the beginning of the school year I like to take my students picture with this DIY Frame that I created using a x-large picture mat, ribbon and lettering. (I still need to update the lettering for this school year as I will be teaching second grade). I use these pictures, along with a self portrait of each student, to create a bulletin in the hallway.
I will post more about this bulletin board when school begins and the bulletin board to completed!
Well that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed reading my Made It Monday post. You should hope on over to 4th Grade Frolics to check out other great Made It Monday posts.




Your binders are so cute! I keep wanting to make a frame like that, but haven't yet.....
ReplyDelete