Listening:
I am listening to my hubby working hard at our master bathroom renovations. He has been working on these renos all summer...things take longer to complete when you have a little one in the house now. I am so looking forward to the finished product, it is going to look amazing! I am so lucky to have a handy man to do all the tough work.
Loving:
That I was able to scratch one more thing off my to do list and actually managed to make some yummy healthy mini muffins for my daughter as well as some soup that I will freeze for quick easy suppers of lunches when I return to work.
Thinking:
I am loving this new world of blogging but I am always torn between doing a blog post or finishing something that needs to be done around the house. At the moment, that would be my daughters cloth diapers that are waiting for me in the dryer.
Wanting:
After being off for a year on Mat. Leave I am returning to teaching this year, however I have not entered my room yet this year due to the mess of a strike us BC Teachers are in with the government. I so wish that we can get the year started soon.
Needing:
Nothing really, I'm happy with things right now.
3 Trips:
The first one (Hawaii) we already have plans for in the spring, the other two are just places that I wold love to visit. I really would like to see the penguins in Cape Town.
That was fun,
thanks for reading!

I live just south of you near Seattle. I keep hearing about the conflict between teachers and the government in B.C. I hope you all can work this out soon.
ReplyDeleteArtistry of Education
I struggle with choosing to blog and doing things around the house as well! I hope you get everything done that you have planned!
ReplyDeleteKarmen
Tales from a Naturalista Teacha
Congrats on your first Currently. Have an awesome September!
ReplyDelete