Sunday, 2 November 2014

November Currently

Wow, I can't believe that November is already here!! Halloween is over and report cards and interviews are now the main focus. On this quiet Sunday afternoon, when I should be doing many other more important jobs, I have decided to link up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her November Currently.


What are you Currently up to? Link up below!!

Lauren

5 comments :

  1. I totally understand what you mean about wanting more time in the day! I need a day between Sunday and Monday, haha. How was the book? I'm always looking for another great read!

    Pili
    Glitter and Gradebooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girls' night sounds fun! I also need more time in my day/weekend, so I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at young moms who come back into the classroom. How you get your work done while taking care of a wee one is nothing short of miraculous!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies!!

    Pili, The Book Whisperer was a great read!! Myself and several other Canadian Bloggers have just completed a 7 week book study on it. We blogged our thoughts weekly. You should check it out!!

    Marion, I am also amazed that I am still functioning!! Balancing family life and school is not easy. My blog has definitely been neglected since school started up. I hope to find balance soon.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. The struggle is real with your "wanting" part. I just can't ever seem to get everything done!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Click here to find out what to do!

    ReplyDelete