Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Wordless Wednesday!


Today I am linking up for Wordless Wednesday with a picture that I took of my daughter today at lunch. While watching her drop her broccoli on the floor (thank goodness that I have placed a towel under her chair) I started to wonder how I am going to balance being a new mommy, a wife and a teacher!! Not to mention how I will manage to keep my house clean, laundry washed and food in the fridge.


So my question to you is...how do you manage to balance home life (with or without children) and school? What are some of your tips to help keep things from turning into a hot mess?

6 comments :

  1. I don't have any kiddos at home - unless you count the two furbabies and a husband! But I work really hard at school to make sure I have to take as little as possible home with me! I have enough to do there!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input, working hard at school is a great idea! I also will have many things to do at home without bringing school work home.

      Delete
  2. You ask your loving friends to help you out once in a while! Seriously, you are amazing and organized and will do great. Something has got to give and if that means you have a huge pile of laundry on the floor or you get take out once in a while.... that will be okay too. That adorable baby is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Angela, you always manage to make me feel better. Asking for help is not something I do often when it comes to the big stuff, but I guess that may need to change.

      Delete
  3. My kids are all grown up but looking back I realize the house didn't need to be quite so clean:). And maybe your husband will discover he likes to cook?
    Best of luck!
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I may need to encourage my hubby to spend more time in the kitchen. But for now I will making some extra freezer meals for quick suppers!

      Delete