Friday, 12 September 2014

Five For Friday

Busy, busy, busy...that sums up my week!! 
I am glad to have to time to sit down and take part in Doddle Bugs Link up today. 

Another week of holding the picket line...Yes we (BC teachers) have yet to return to our classrooms and start our school year. So three hours a day have been devoted to walking the picket line with my fellow collegues. I hope this is all over soon!! 


It is official...summer is over and fall/winter is knocking hard at our door! It got cold this week, down to minus temperatures and we even saw our first snow for the season. I was reluctant to dig our mittens, warm coats and toques out of storage but I needed the extra warmth when standing on the picket line. Hopefully it will warm up a bit so that we can enjoy a beautiful fall before the long cold winter arrives.

 
With cooler weather, Anna and I had fun doing inside activities this week. Going to the Library for the first time was a big hit. Anna loves books (just like her mommy) and she enjoyed pulling many of them off the library shelves while I put them back where they belonged. My plan was to find some new books for reading in my classroom when school starts up but that never happened, we did however return home with many books to read to Anna.


It's Freebie time!! I have decided to make my "Introducing Me!" bulletin board template a free item on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. So go check it out HERE and download a copy if you are interested. Make sure to leave me some feedback!



With cooler weather and things looking more like fall outside I decided to pull out my Fall/Halloween Theme box. I'm looking forward to digging into it and giving some of my old lessons/activities a facelift.



That's all for now...hopefully I will be back to work by this time next week!!

Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment