Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Currently in December!!

Yay...December!!! I'm so excited that it is here. So far the school year has gone by way to fast and yes I feel like I am behind but I always look forward to December and this year is no different. December is such a magical time in the classroom. I love to see the expression on student's faces when they see their classroom decorated and hearing their stories about their special elf makes me smile.Visiting with family and friends is high on my list as well!!

I have decided to start December off by linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade and complete my December Currently...better late than never.
I think my Currently is pretty clear...no elaboration needed.
Thanks for reading!
Hope on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade to check out other great posts.

2 comments :

  1. I can feel your pain about hoping you are not getting sick! When you are a teacher, that is one of the worst feelings ever! I hope you are not!

    -Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can relate to not wanting to be sick. It is so tough to be gone, but our district keeps running out of subs.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete